- It was a beautiful autumn day, so I went out and shot.
cosmeas at the entrance of Jakkouin
cosmeas at Ebumi-toge
amaryllises at Ebumi-toge
an amaryllis at the front of Jakkouin
- No matter how hard I try, I cannot take a good shot of cherry blossoms.
cherry blossoms in Zyo-Sho-Ou-Ji temple.
cherry blossoms in front of Kyoto-Sangyo university' main-building. Photo CD
- I took maples so long time.
maple in Kitayama (north of Kyoto)
maple in Yuge (north of Kyoto)
maple at the exit of Kibune-shrine
maple at Kibune station
- Ryouanji after rainfall (In Japanese)
- plum trees in Banpaku park
- my motorcycles
CBX400F Integra (Daitokuji)
TL125R (Kyo-mi toge)
CB-1 at Kibune-shine. Photo CD.
CB-1 at the side of the Jyo-sho-ou-ji.
- Digital camera DC-1 (In Japanese)
- A journey to Hokkaido
- Botanical Garden of Kyoto (Nov. 2007)