My CBX400F Integra History
- Jan. 1983 (before my 17 years old)
- My father bought it. (but it is for my brother)
- Summer, 1983
- My brother make an accident with a car. Not so hard repairing.
- Aug. 1984 (age of 18)
- I got a license and start to ride on it.
- Jun. 1992 (age of 26)
- I placed it into the barn. I bought new CB-1 machine.
- Summer, 1995
- Moved from my home barn to the garage of my friend.
- Summer, 1997
- I went to see it and appended oil to the petrol tank.
I ordered a new ignition key set that was not good. A new seat was also
ordered for the day to restart it.
- 7 Oct. 1997
- I made a "with your CBX400F" web page for the day.
- May 2002
- I succeed to take back my 400F to the road again!
There are a lot of Japanese written report here,
and Google translate might help you to catch them up.
[ I try machine translate ]
This page is administrated by
Yutaka Yasuda. (email@example.com)