Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  Tue, 23 May 2006 18:55:13 +0300
From:  Foster <tibiren@bakkers.gr.jp>
Subject:  [tibi-ml:0684] The world`s leading company is looking for employees.
To:  <tibi-ml@bakkers.gr.jp>

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii">
<TITLE>The world`s leading company is looking for employees.</TITLE>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>How are you?</P>
We inform you about new vacancies in DeWay inc. company.
Do you want to start a successful career right now without any entrance fees, without buying goods or involving other people?
Do you want to start a successful career in financial sphere without economical education or special experience?
Do you want to work at home? If it is so, this offer is exactly for you!
Our company is ready to offer you the chance. At this moment we are enlarging our staff and you have a chance to become a member of our team and get additional earnings spending 2 - 3 hours per week.
If you prove us your reliability, we can send you a long- term contract.
Now it$BCT(B your time to join international business and gain your profit and personal prosperity with the rest of the world!
Our company$BCT(B name is DeWay "DEAL WAY"  http://www.dewayinc.net . DeWay Inc. was founded in 2001 with the purpose to finally solve the dilemma between a seller and a buyer: "Does the buyer send money or does the seller send out the goods first?"
DealWay inc. opened consumer-to-consumer market in the USA, amongst them eBay is well-known.
Currently our company takes it position on the world market and works with customers and companies all over the world.
Our head office is located in Angelique Murphy 550 West Jackson Boulevard, Suite 500 Chicago, Illinois 60662, USA.
You can earn up to 500 USD a day and its not a limit, do your best and you`ll earn more, the fact that you will work at home, have a flexible working schedule, simple and small amount of work.
You will receive 7 % from the payment sum (you just take this sum out of the total amount of the money you get).
Job requirements:
1. At least six months of Internet experience.<br>
2. Full responsibility to company$BCT(B requests. Check your email several times a day (each hour if possible).<br>
3. You are to respond immediately to emails.<br>
4. You are to be responsible, hard working and communicable. Ability to work independently;<br>
5. You are to be able to answer phone calls.<br>
To receive money from a buyer, immediately deliver goods and introduce our company in any place of the world – this is what our employee is to do.
What do I have to do? Is there any training?
- You are to check your email more than 2 times a day;<br>
- You are to get registered in different payment systems to work with money flows. We will help you to register, give instructions and train you. <br>
- You are to sometimes receive goods for buyers staying not far form a seller;<br>
----
Training? What for? Work you have to do isn$BCU(B that hard as it seems.
If you already have a job, it$BCT(B not a problem, as working with us doesn$BCU(B take that long. It$BCT(B enough to have a PC at home, Internet and of course genuine desire to work! When you have extra income it$BCT(B so easy to buy more presents for your kids or make yourself happy with a new purchase.
What prevents you from doing this? Laziness? Then close up this message and forget about us! But if you want to help yourself, we will help you to do that!
If you are interested in our suggestion, please, write an e-mail to our manager.
Brian Hendry < jobs@dewayinc.net > and visit our website.
               ::: http://www.dewayinc.net ::::
There is much useful information on our site, also interactivity and simplicity will positively surprise you. In the section of "Clients and Partners" you may get acquainted with the companies we worked to. Let$BCT(B help each other and do good business together. Do not forget that your wealth is in our reliable hands. We are waiting for your response with your resume as soon as possible!
Regards,<br>
"Deway inc."
----
P.S.
DeWay inc. become bigger and have a lot of customers in  farther regions (countries).
and thats why
Our company is looking for employees,  especially in Asia   regions such as : Singapore, Japan,Korea and  1 american region - Mexico.
If you don$BCU(B want to receive letters from our organization, just write a letter at delete_me@dewayinc.net and we$BCM(Bl delete you from our database.
</BODY>
</HTML>